1. What Abbotsford Textiles collections have you used throughout your career?
So far (my account’s been open for approx 2 years), I’ve used the Melton Wool, Texture and Exquisite Heathers collections.
2. I understand you enjoy to work with our Texture collection, what makes this fabric a great choice for you?
I was drawn to the Texture collection mainly because of the design – the highly textured look and excellent price point. I want to be able to offer my clients more natural, sustainable products, focusing on British brands to reduce the carbon footprint of my business, so this product ticks loads of boxes.
3. How would you describe your experience of using Abbotsford Textiles as a fabric supplier?
Fantastic – I’ve been impressed with the friendly, reliable and speedy way the sales team have handled all of my orders. Rolls have arrived quickly, in great condition. Whenever I’ve requested swatches or collection cards, these have been processed really promptly.
4. What are your favourite colours from our Texture collection?
I’m a real fan of the neutral tones, like Cream, Graphite and Champagne. I feel that as it’s a natural wool product, the more natural tones are a great reflection of the raw product.
5. Is there anything which you would like to see adding to our Abbotsford Textiles collections?
I feel it would benefit to be able to offer clients more small-scale designs. The plains are brilliant, but I think sometimes people want a little more textural or small scale pattern to add interest to a room. I think the Exquisite Heathers would benefit from a few more colours within the collection.
6. What do you predominantly use our fabrics for?
Piping, upholstery, box cushions and scatter cushions.
7. What are you currently working on/what exciting projects have you got in the pipeline?
I am going to be making up an assortment of different shaped scatter cushions in a mix of Exquisite Heathers and Texture boucle for a sofa in my own home. My dad has reupholstered the mid-century style two-seater sofa in Texture (Champagne colour), so the scatter cushions will complement the sofa upholstery & really tie the new room scheme together.